1. One book that changed your life:
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Stephen Lawhead's "Arthur/Merlin" series
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
4. One book that made you laugh:
Any Calvin and Hobbes Anthology
The aforementioned "Hitchhiker's" Trilogy
5. One book that made you cry:
"An Alien at St. Wilfred's" - Adrian Plass
6. One book that you wish had been written:
"How Not To Be Socially Inept as an ADD'er"
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The "Left Behind" series...can I have that time in my life back??
8. One book you’re currently reading:
"Knight Life" by Peter David
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Finish Calvin's "Institutes" and several other "big books" I've started and are gathering dust on my shelves...
10. Now tag five people:
If'n you 'ount to...