Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Feel As If I Shoud Post Something...

...even if it's only to see the date change!

Actually, I have a couple of stories in my head but don't feel the urge to get them on paper just yet. Living like I do where my job can call at the drop of a hat, I am pushing these stories to the back burner. Why? Because once I get rolling it's hard to stop.

One of the stories is a refining of a story I wrote several years ago. I was trying for a "To Catch A Thief"/"The Italian Job" sort of feel but felt my characters were too flat, the story line didn't play out but the conclusion was great! Again, I had a good idea, a good beginning, lousy middle and killer ending. I just need to work on the middle.

Hopefully, there will be a day in the near future where when I'm off, I'm off. Don't call 'cause I ain't answerin'! Oh well, those were the days.

Thinking about moving to SoCal. Don't know.

Eric

No comments: