Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Have I Mentioned...

....that I really don't like Microsoft products anymore??

Or PC's anymore?

Really...the only MS product I use on a regular basis (besides XP) is Office and even that can be replaced by Open Office.

The more my laptop has issues, the more I want a MacBook Pro. Heck...any Mac will do.

There are only 2 programs I use that only run on Windows...

Logbook Pro
Paint Shop Pro


I can run WinXP as a Parallel to use Logbook Pro and I can download GIMP or Elements to photo edit.

So why do I need a buggy, virus-susceptible, platform that merely mimics what Apple's been doing for years?

I know the prices for Mac's are much higher than PC's but I added it up...If I'd had purchased a MacBook and an iMac, I would have spent about the same on what I have now. (Hardware and software included.)

Oh well...when I have the money and when they die...my old PC's will be donated to a museum and I'll drop the dime on Mac's...

Eric

No comments: