Saturday, March 04, 2006

Looks Like I Picked A Bad Week To Stop Eating!

Whoo Boy. Looks like I picked a bad week to skip lunch for Lent! It seems every day this week I've had a late flight that would make me miss dinner which meant I would be flying in a hypoglycemic state.

Not a good idea with paying passengers on board. Thank God for "Balance Bars". Lots of protein!

So maybe I need to give up something else? I don't know. I do know that I have been praying more now that I'm thinking about it more. I do know that letting it growl a little longer instead of satisfying the desire has focused my attention on what I think about most...my stomach! I don't know if the last two years of dieting and keeping off the 30 pounds I lost has made me crave some of the old foods I...well...craved or if it is just the stress but I swear, if someone plopped down a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, hot from the store, I'd eat every last one of them and woe to the person who tried to stop me...you'd pull back a bloody stump!

I'll try something else to fast from next week. Maybe my weekly frou-frou coffee.

In other news...I'm being tempted to jump the Microsoft ship and go to Linspire. Linspire

Check out Chris Whitehead's blog from the sidebar...he's the one who's been tempting me with Linspire.

That's all for today...

Eric

No comments: