Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm Back...

After a brief sabbatical...I'm back. Apparently some people took issue with some of the things I had written here previously to the point where they printed out much of what I said and confronted me to my face with it. I didn't realize anyone was reading this as writing things out is mainly theraputic for me. I also learned I need to couch what I say so that it says what I want it to say...both in denotation and interpretation.

I should have a few new pics to put up...need to wait until the wife develops the boy's disposable camera. We went with his school on a "scientific" houseboat trip on Shasta Lake and went spelunking. A good time was had by all.

Also picked up a Utilikilt http://www.utilikilt.com which I won't get until Father's Day...

Still trying to obtain a motorcycle to fulfill my New Year's Resolution. Found one...just need the wife to agree...I may be waiting a while!

That's all for now...

Eric ;)

No comments: